At Meir and Meir, LLP, we believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Since the day we established in 1980, our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Employees of the firm belong to a variety of professional organizations including:
- AICPA - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CalCPA - California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- SCABPA - Southern California Association of Benefit Plan Administrators
- PCAOB - Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
We provide a variety of services including:
- Employee Benefit (Pension) Plan Audits
- Compliance Examinations with Paragraph (a)(1) of Rule 206(4)-2 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
- Peer Reviews
- Franchisor Audits
- Discrete Divorce Consultation
- Certified Audits
- Income Tax Preparation
- IRS and State Audit Representation